Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy -> Tired -> Surprised!

Hi Friends! Though the feelings above were sequential events that took place the past 2 days, I still have a dose of each in my blood now... LOL

I was happy because yesterday morning, before I went back to work for the 1st day for 2008 and after a long break, I completed another 10K run, at 5:43am. Minus 79 minutes, you'll know what time I actually started running... LOL

Yeah, it was UNCANNY and a bit crazy to go run at that kindof hour but what to do? After work is NOT a good choice because of:

1. Too many cars
2. Air very polluted
3. I won't have the energy or the mood to push
4. I might not be able to sleep well
5. I WILL be hungry! Can't run after eating dinner, can I?

So ANYWAYS, ooppss I did it again, another 10K albeit the time is 10 mins slower than my previous 10K. But I consider it quite good lor... considering the long lapse in training a few weeks back. And I didn't had any pain in my knees! Thank You Jesus! Looking forward to my next 10K in... 3 month's time?

Tired... yups... super super tired... I dunno I wished how many zillion times I was STILL ON LEAVE! Then I would take a real nice nap after the 10K run until noon, eat a hearty lunch and maybe take a real good afternoon nap! LOL

THANK GOD for His strength... I was able to complete quite a lot of tasks at work.

Aha! The surprise!

Well, I was talking to one of my new colleagues who just joined a few months back. I knew she was my batch of student at UPM, although different courses. I did nutrition, of course, and she was in biomedic. Both courses were under the same Medicine Faculty. I didn't know her back then, neither did I know anyone much back in uni. But I did notice who were who, since we do have a couple of similar courses/subjects that we needed to complete. And I vaguely remember her face.

But all that wasn't the surprise. I am definitely not surprised by seeing her joining Wyeth as a rep, since I had seen many ex-coursemates and UPM-mates join Wyeth and left. So what was the surprise?

Well, just now, in a very common, casual conversation among colleagues, she suddenly asked me if I worked in McD during my uni. I was like HUH? How did she know, I asked? Then she said she also knew I had a terrible bike accident while delivering one of the McD's orders... (I blogged about this last time, remember?) And she said she knew I always sat alone in classes, sometimes with Vincent, the other only Chinese guy in my course. I was like HUHHHHHH? And then she said it... SHE WAS A SECRET ADMIRER! Wow... what a surprise! I mean... I never knew girls would go to such an extent to discover all those information about guys they admire. I know guys normally do that, but girls? Hmmm... something new I learnt here... But what a coincidence huh? And somemore she is currently attending my previous church, Hope, just before I joined RLC. I mean, she definitely didn't follow me to Wyeth! LOL... She didn't know I am actually working there. And besides, she has a steady boyfriend for 7 years.

At first I thought she was pulling my leg when she said she used to collect information and pictures of me in uni... because the quarterly exam for Wyeth sales reps is coming soon, but after she told me the stuffs about me... stuffs that LEG PULLERS CANNOT fake... I was damn bloody surprised lor... How common these things happen in life? It's like you (lady) had been working in this A company for almost 4 years, Mr B just joined your company, and later on you found out that Mr B was your secret admirer back in uni 7 years ago! LOL... Think of the probabilities... (or IMprobabilities!)

A very unique and enlightening experience for me. Now I know I had a secret admirer... LOL... who never made any move on me other than gathering info and pics of me. And that, girls would actually go to the extent of something like that! Very interesting discovery... Probably I am still living in the kuno zaman, thinking that only guys do things like that to girls... Like my girl friends... NOT girlfriends OK! Take NOTE of the difference... and the D I S T A N C E between the two words... none of them ever told me anything like that... that they actually collected info and pics of somebody in their uni... got meh? I was thinking... does it have anything to do with maturity? Hmmm... let's not try to discredit my colleague ok... but I guess, that's possible... I mean I sure do know that young and immatured girls do things like that... collecting info and pics of superstars and actors but then again, would they do that to somebody in their school? Hmmm... questions, questions...

Probably also because my group of girl friends are people who are TIAO KEH... those who wait for guys to chase or go after them, and NEVER the other way round, coz takut jatuh maruah lah, loss face lah, this lah and that lah... aiyah, dun wan lah... Hmmmmm... possible too... or maybe also because they too embarrassed to share with me (they did do something like that) or dun bother to share something so immatured, menjatuhkan maruah and so ANCIENT... probably also lah...
Hmmm hmmm hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home